Plains Art Museum Membership
Plains Art Museum is our region’s primary destination for art appreciation and visual culture. Museum members provide funding for programs that foster creative learning, encourage imagination, and enrich lives. Plus, members support free general admission for the whole community.
We invite you to join us as a member and share in the satisfaction of helping to bring people and art together. As a member, you’ll receive a number of valuable benefits.
- 10% discount in The Store
- 20% discount on classes, workshops, camps, and other educational opportunities
- A one-year subscription to Plains Art Museum NEWS
- Invitations to programs, events, exhibitions, and receptions
- Exclusive Center for Creativtiy Open Studio rates ($35/mo. pp)
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent that tangible benefits are not received in return. If you receive a tangible benefit, the Museum will provide a tax receipt reflecting the value. Multiple gifts within your membership year are combined to qualify you for the highest donor benefits offered.
Double your support! Check with your employer to see if a matching gifts program is available.